Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please call to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
2. Mail your returned item to:
21 Overlook Drive
Hamden, CT 06514
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
International Customers – Prices do not include (and customer agrees to pay) tariffs, duties, taxes, or fees which may be levied on customers by states, customs, or any governmental authorities.
Payment for International Sales. Acceptable payment for international sales excluding those made to Canada is by Western Union or bank wire transfer.
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Taxes and Duties. The sales price doe not include any charges or amount due on an account of any sales use, ownership, property, transportation, excise or similar tax, import or export customs or duties, or any other tax or fee of any nature levied or imposed by any state, federal, local or foreign government which are now or may hereafter become applicable.
Ecoair Corp. shall ship Alternators F.O.B. Ecoair Corp. to Customer via DHL, UPS, Federal Express ground or other common carrier of Ecoair’s choice after Ecoair receives an order from Customer. All costs of transport, insurance and handling shall be borne by Customer, except that all such transport, insurance and handling charges for shipments within the continental United States of three (3) or more Alternators to Customer shall be paid by Ecoair. For shipments of three or more Alternators outside the continental United States, Ecoair will ship at its cost to the appropriate international shipping point in the continental United States. Thereafter, customer shall bear the costs of transport, insurance and handling. Shipments will normally be made within thirty (30) days from receipt of order.
- Turnaround – All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Carriers – We use the following carriers to deliver our orders: USPS, UPS
- Order Tracking – If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
- Shipping Rates – The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
- Duties & Tariffs – Prices do not include (and customer agrees to pay) tariffs, duties, taxes, or fees which may be levied on customers by states, customs, or any governmental authorities. Click here to calculate these fees for you shipping destination.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect? – We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your Billing Address, Shipping Address, Email Address , Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used? – Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage – Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information – Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
Limitation of Damages and Remedies.
IN NO EVENT WILL Ecoair BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE including, but not limited to, loss of profits or revenue, delays, or claims of customers or other third parties for such or other damages. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the liability of Ecoair with respect to any Alternator sold to Customer shall be limited to the amount actually paid by Customer to Ecoair for that particular Alternator.