- J-305-I (J-180 Mount) – The J-305-I Alternator is a replacement for J-180 mount alternators that have a center-to-center measurement of 8.5” between the drive end pivot hole and the threaded adjusting hole.
- J9-305-I (J9-180 Mount for Niehoff replacement) – The J9-305-I model Alternator is a drop-in-replacement for C.E. Neihoff Series 600 altermators, which have a center-to-center measurement of 9” between the drive end pivot hole and the threaded adjusting hole.
- J-180 Mount ignition Protection – Applicable for model IJ-28V/155-IP and IJ-28V/200-IP
- P-305-I (Pad Mount) – The P-305-I conforms to the SAE specification, that is, it has a four-bolt pad mount with 4.25” center-to-center between the lengthwise mounting holes.
- T-305-I (T Mount for 7.3L Ford E Series) – T-305-I Alternators are only used in 1995-2003 Ford E and F Series vehicles as well as 2000-2003 Ford Excursion models. There is an ETK-E hardware kit for use when installing a T-305-I in any Ford E Series vehicle. You can also view our guide including installation photos.
- T-305-I (T Mount for 7.3L Ford F Series) – The T-305-I Alternator can be installed in 1995-2003 Ford E and F Series vehicles as well as 2000-2003 Ford Excursion models.
- Wire Size Chart – RECOMMENDED MINIMUM WIRE SIZE For Eco-Tech Alternators