Eco-Tech 14V 325A T-305-I High Amp Alternator At Idle
Since market introduction in mid-2002, patented Eco-Tech 14V high amp Alternators have been installed and used successfully by both original equipment and aftermarket fleet operators. Eco-Tech Alternators provide superior high output at idle performance (80% of rated output at idle) and unmatched efficiency have been experienced in diesel powered military boats; fire trucks; ambulances; utility company bucket trucks; school, shuttle and party buses; commercial fishing boats, and other applications where significant operating time at idle occurs at low engine speeds.
T-305-I Alternators are only used in 1995-2003 Ford E and F Series vehicles as well as 2000-2003 Ford Excursion models. There is an ETK-E hardware kit for use when installing a T-305-I in any Ford E Series vehicle, and an ETB-E kit for the F Series.
Either send an e-mail or call the toll free number below for information about the kit.
|Dimensions||14 × 11 × 11 in|
Unpacking, Installation & Warranty
Features & Benefits
- Eco-Tech 14V alternators generate 260A (80% of rated full output) at 1,800 alternator RPM’s, which is engine idle. Idle output is about 2 and 1/2 times the output of similar size claw pole (Lundell) alternators.
- Designed for vehicles that spend significant operating time at idle.
- High efficiency of 80% @ 1800 Alternator RPM
- Eliminate the 50% fuel usage increase caused by high idle
- Patented technology
- Voltage set point 14.4 V
- Remote sensing
- Permanent magnet and wound rotor design
- One wire hook up, self exciting
- Soft start
- Large brushes for longer life
- Heavy duty bearings
- Over voltage protection
- Load dump protection
- Three high efficiency internal fans
- Internal regulator