Eco-Tech IJ-28V/200-I Isolated Ground Alternator
Applications such as lawn treatment application vehicles, where recharging intervals during on the road operation are short, require a higher ampere output in order to recharge batteries quickly. The Eco-Tech 200A alternator in both J-180 and pad mount configurations (J-28V/200-I and P-28V/200-I) were developed to satisfy such high demand needs. These models are also available in isolated ground and ignition protected models.
The 200A alternators have both high efficiency (80% at 1,800 RPM) and uniquely high output at low RPM’s (idle). Therefore using Eco-Tech 200A alternators results in increased fuel economy, longer battery life, and reduced waste heat.
|Dimensions||14 × 11 × 11 in|
Features & Benefits
- Eco-Tech 200 Amp 28V alternators generate 145A (80% of rated full output) at 1,800 alternator RPM’s, which is engine idle. Idle output is about 2 and 1/2 times the output of similar size claw pole (Lundell) alternators.
- Designed for vehicles that spend significant operating time at idle. Typical applications are fire, ambulance, shuttle bus, utility trucks,tow trucks and other high amps demanding vehicles.
- High efficiency of 80% @ 1800 Alternator RPM
- Eliminate the 50% fuel usage increase caused by high idle
- Patented technology
- Voltage set point 28.3V
- Permanent magnet and wound rotor design
- One wire hook up, self exciting
- Soft start
- Large brushes for longer life
- Heavy duty bearings
- Three high efficiency internal fans
- Internal regulator